Friday, February 20, 2009

WOW! It's been a loooong time!

It's been way too long since I've posted! Lots has been going on now that all the holidays are (way) in the past. January and February are busiest wedding planning months and this year has been no exception.

I've been very busy myself the last few weeks getting ready for the Perfect Wedding Guide Bridal Show that is happening this Sunday at the OP Convention Center. It's going to ROCK! So if you haven't heard about it yet or haven't registered go do it, now! There will be a TON of vendors there to help you plan your day as well as great prizes and 2 fashion shows. Oh and don't forget the catering and cake samples! :oD

If you make it to the show please stop by my booth to chat with me for a few minutes. I'll be offering a special giveaway for bridal show attendees only! You'll find me in the row of booths to the left of the fashion show stage.

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments: